Level 1 Tavor SAR & X95 Armorer Course 2-Day
This course is designed to familiarize Law Enforcement, Industry Professionals, and civilians in the basic maintenance, breakdown, and conversions for the Tavor SAR & X95.
Students will attend 2 days of training for the SAR & X95 for $250. There are 2 types of certifications. “Certificate of Completion of the Tavor /X95 Armorers course” which would be for civilians who do not have FFLs, and “Certified Armorer” for personnel who posses a valid FFL.
- As a participant you will be given a brief history on the design, features and operability of the Tavor models
- Your instructor will go over in detail field disassembly, reassembly, part identification and function checks as well as the principle of operation
- Left-to-Right & Right-to-Left Conversions will be taught, practiced, and tested
- Basic repairs for commonly broken parts
- 9mm Conversions will be taught, practiced, and tested on the SAR and X95
- In addition to the hands-on SAR and X95 tests, there will be a written exam at the end of the course
- Students will have access to discounts on IWI products and a discount on one weapon system
For additional questions contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-695-2081 and reference the Tavor Armorer Course.
This will be a brief review, but please believe how much I care about Gunsite, the instructors, and the staff. About me...I have a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering and am 75 years old and retired obviously. I have worked in engineering and management...
This class is not scheduled through Gunsite Academy.
See the description above for reservation details..