Level 1 Tavor SAR & X95 Armorer Course 2-Day
This course is designed to familiarize Law Enforcement, Industry Professionals, and civilians in the basic maintenance, breakdown, and conversions for the Tavor SAR & X95.
Students will attend 2 days of training for the SAR & X95 for $250. There are 2 types of certifications. “Certificate of Completion of the Tavor /X95 Armorers course” which would be for civilians who do not have FFLs, and “Certified Armorer” for personnel who posses a valid FFL.
- As a participant you will be given a brief history on the design, features and operability of the Tavor models
- Your instructor will go over in detail field disassembly, reassembly, part identification and function checks as well as the principle of operation
- Left-to-Right & Right-to-Left Conversions will be taught, practiced, and tested
- Basic repairs for commonly broken parts
- 9mm Conversions will be taught, practiced, and tested on the SAR and X95
- In addition to the hands-on SAR and X95 tests, there will be a written exam at the end of the course
- Students will have access to discounts on IWI products and a discount on one weapon system
For additional questions contact us directly at email@example.com or 717-695-2081 and reference the Tavor Armorer Course.
I've been fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend a number of Gunsite classes over the years, including pistol, shotgun, carbine, and other specialty classes. Without exception, the training I've received has been excellent. Unfortunately,...
This class is not scheduled through Gunsite Academy.
See the description above for reservation details..