NEW Inland M1 Scout Carbine
MKS Supply, LLC, Dayton OH April 2015- Inland Manufacturing’s new highly functional and cool-looking .30 caliber Scout Carbine is being marketed by MKS Supply, LLC. This new, all-American-made carbine incorporates design elements and benefits of the popular scout rifle popularized by Jeff Cooper in the 1980s.
Inland’s .30 caliber Scout Carbine is fitted with a military-style conical flash hider. The barrel thread is 1/2-half-inch x 28 so the flash hider may be removed to fit a (legally registered) aftermarket sound suppressor or silencer if desired.
Here is what is functionally cool! The Inland Scout Carbine has a black anodized aluminum upper handguard with Picatinny rail for mounting long eye-relief scopes such as a pistol scope or long eye relief scope and provides the quick target acquisition generic to scout-type firearms. The Inland Scout Carbine also has military-type iron sights.
Inland’s Picatinny rail also makes it possible to mount red dots, lasers, lights and other accessories. The rail/handguard is attached to the barrel, which provides additional barrel stiffening resulting in some additional accuracy.
The American Walnut stock is sprayed with a special proprietary industrial textured polymer that gives it a tough, good-looking covert black finish.
Inland’s Scout Carbine will accommodate 10-, 20-, and 30-round military magazines, and it is sold with one 15-round magazine in all states except California, where it is sold with one 10-round magazine.
- Caliber: .30 Carbine
- Weight: 5.5 pounds (without bases, rings, and scope)
- Barrel: 18 inches (including flash hider)
- Overall length: 35.75 inches
- Stock: American Walnut sprayed with proprietary industrial texturized polymer
- Capacity: 15 rounds (as sold)
- Accessories: One 15-round magazine (California carbines get a 10-round magazine)
- MSRP: $1,239.00
- When the original purchaser’s warranty coupon is received by Inland within 60 days of purchase, a military-style cloth sling will be sent to the purchaser at no charge as receipt confirmation for the warranty coupon.