This course will deal with establishing training and selecting those who will protect and defend if necessary, their respective house of worship. Subjects may include but are not limited to:
- The history of church shootings
- Setting up physical security
- Emergency Medical Procedures
- Personal protective details for High Visibility Persons and VIP’s
- Developing a plan of action
Combat mindset, and linking up/communicating with First Responders are crucial factors in defending your congregation. This class is highly recommended for those who have been tasked with protecting their flock from the ever increasing violence in a perceived soft target.
The week of May 9th, my son who is a Police Officer and myself, also a Police Officer, drove almost 1600 miles to attend the #250 course. My son was a Cooper Legacy Scholarship winner, first off the staff at Gunsite are some of the greatest people...