This course will deal with establishing training and selecting those who will protect and defend if necessary, their respective house of worship. Subjects may include but are not limited to:
- The history of church shootings
- Setting up physical security
- Emergency Medical Procedures
- Personal protective details for High Visibility Persons and VIP’s
- Developing a plan of action
Combat mindset, and linking up/communicating with First Responders are crucial factors in defending your congregation. This class is highly recommended for those who have been tasked with protecting their flock from the ever increasing violence in a perceived soft target.
I just finished the three day Gunsite Seattle 150 course presented at Firearms Academy of Seattle. Dave Harris and Randy Watt were wonderful instructors and helped me improve my grip, and obtain sites better. While I was able to work at my own pace...