This course will deal with establishing training and selecting those who will protect and defend if necessary, their respective house of worship. Subjects may include but are not limited to:
- The history of church shootings
- Setting up physical security
- Emergency Medical Procedures
- Personal protective details for High Visibility Persons and VIP’s
- Developing a plan of action
Combat mindset, and linking up/communicating with First Responders are crucial factors in defending your congregation. This class is highly recommended for those who have been tasked with protecting their flock from the ever increasing violence in a perceived soft target.
*Prerequisite: 250 recommended
I am a leader on my church security team and when the Church Defense class was introduced I knew I wanted to attend. I have taken the 250, 350 and 223 classes and knew the course would be well planned and have excellent instructors. Lew, Mike and...