This course will deal with establishing training and selecting those who will protect and defend if necessary, their respective house of worship. Subjects may include but are not limited to:
- The history of church shootings
- Setting up physical security
- Emergency Medical Procedures
- Personal protective details for High Visibility Persons and VIP’s
- Developing a plan of action
Combat mindset, and linking up/communicating with First Responders are crucial factors in defending your congregation. This class is highly recommended for those who have been tasked with protecting their flock from the ever increasing violence in a perceived soft target.
I just took a great class on Saturday (LRR Range Day). The nice thing about it is that it is only one day on Saturday. This means it much easier to fit into the daily rat race. I also understand that this is the first time this has been tried. I...