CCW Permit Class
While Arizona is a Constitutional Carry State, a CCW permit is still required for interstate reciprocity. Our CCW classes more than satisfy the Arizona’s training requirement for the Concealed Carry Permit. You will experience a personal carry system lecture and more range work than at other facilities.
- FEES:Your $175.00 Gunsite CCW Class tuition fee does not include the required $60 Arizona DPS application fee, ammo or lunch.
- REGISTRATION:Arrive at the classroom no later than 7:30 am for final registration; classes begin at 8:00 am.
- LUNCHES:Cost is $12.00, paid directly to the caterer at noon on the day of your class. A menu will be provided at final registration.
- WATER:Provided on site, and refrigerators are located in the covered lunch area near the classroom. You may bring your own cooler with water or soft drinks and snacks.
- There is no ammo package for this class.
Successful completion of this course qualifies you to attend Gunsite Pistol Range Days.
This class is also available on request for groups of 10 clients or more. Contact the training director for more information.
I took the 250 when it was offered in the mid-90s. In fact, because using a firearm was such a new world to me, I took the 250 twice to make sure I was comfortable, solid and safe with the basics. Money well spent! I'd encourage any woman interested...