Longmont Police Department and Boulder County Sheriff’s Office Firing Range and Training Facility
10916 County Road 5 (Hwy 119 and CR 5, 1/2 mile south of Hwy 119)
NOTE: entrance is just to the west of the tower on CR 5
ABOUT THE RANGE
- Indoor facility
- Shooting stations ranging from 3 yards to 100 yards.
- Five foot wide lighted ballistic shooting stations
- Ventilation system provides optimum indoor shooting environment.
- Most common hunting calibers as well as lead ammunition (no steel ammo)
- Total containment bullet traps which allow recycling of all fired materials
- Retrievable target system from 1 to 25 yards
- Safety is the core value of every range operation. In order to promote safety on the range, a public address system has been installed to insure all users can hear instructions for when it is safe to fire
- The range hosts a variety of classes and events that do not require an approved recreation card and/or a membership. The range facility is available to be booked for your private event. Please contact Support Services by email or phone (303) 651-8507 for details.
(Hwy 119 and CR 5, 1/2 mile south of Hwy 119)
Comfort Suites Longmont, 11292 Business Park Circle, Firestone CO 80504 2 star / 2.7 miles
Super 8 Longmont, 10805 Turner Boulevard, Longmont CO 80504 2 star / 2.5 miles
Best Western Inn & Suites, 11228 Business Park Cir, Firestone CO 80504 3 star / 2.5 miles
Wood Spring Suites, 11334 Business Park Cir, Longmont CO 80504 2 star / 2.9 miles
The range does not have food service on site, but there are more than 15 restaurants within 5 miles of the range location (including fast food options Starbucks; Taco Bell, Qdoba and Del Taco Mexican; Popeye’s Chicken; Wendy’s, McDonald’s and Carl’s Jr hamburgers; Zoup and Panera Bread soups and sandwiches; King Wah and Tokyo Joe’s Asian; Parrott’s Sport Grill and more). The facility has a comfortable lunch room equipped with two microwaves and a full-size refrigerator in Building 3 where guests can bring food in or prepare lunches they brought.